The Connect 70 is the smallest fixed Global Xpress Certified Solution. Combining both optimal performance and functionality, the Connect70 provides access to the most advanced IP satellite services. The terminal is designed to provide the best possible performance on the Global Xpress network.
Helping land-based organizations build a more efficient, safer and sustainable world with unrivalled satellite broadband.
Connect to unparalleled speeds
For speed, reliability and flexibility, nothing compares to Inmarsat’s Land Xpress (LX). Operating over our award-winning Global Xpress (GX) Ka-band network, LX is the world’s first and only globally available mobile broadband service from a single operator. Optimized for land applications, LX combines high bandwidth with competitive and flexible pricing, ensuring seamless communications wherever your business operates. No matter how remote, no matter how often you move, no matter how much data you need – there is an LX solution for you.
WHERE LX MAKES A DIFFERENCE
• Aid & NGO for supporting rapid and unplanned rescue and restoration deployments. Enquire about our Humanitarian service plan, with its global coverage, low price and minimum one-week term
• Energy for keeping your crews connected, comfortable and safe out on a remote rig.
• Media for high quality live video broadcasting and streaming, remotely connecting with the newsroom or sharing high definition video files.
• Mining ensuring crews exploring remote areas or operating on regional mine sites are connected supporting efficiency and safety.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF LX Features
• Unified experience: Our LX service provides a common experience for users throughout the world: there’s no need to book satellites as you move your operations – just pull up, pop out and transmit.
• Global reliability: Operating over our award-winning, high-speed Global Xpress (GX) Ka-band network, LX comes with the backup of our resilient and reliable L-band BGAN service, delivering 99.5% satellite and ground network availability.
• Flexible plans: With LX, you only pay for what you need. You control the length of your requirement and you can use your terminal anywhere in the world.
• Network reliability: Inmarsat’s LX service allows you to choose the Committed Information Rate (CIR) which is most applicable to your operations. Different operations dictate different plans – the choice is yours to decide between CIR and cost.
• Compact and easy: Our terminals come in a variety of sizes and configurations – from large dishes suitable for long-term installations, to the portable terminals that are both airline checkable and hire car transportable.
• Simplicity and efficiency: Simplicity and efficiency are at the core of the service, with competitive plans and terms in place that make it easier than ever to access high-speed broadband on demand.